- Motor Skill Development
- Creativity & Critical Thinking
- Body Weight Strength
- Pursuit of Goals
- Weight Loss
- Self Confidence
- Leadership & Teamwork Skills
- Performing Confidence
Athletes are taught by Steve Stylez, a professional world-class b-boy (break dancer) and certified Physical Education & Health teacher.
- Break dance classes meet once per week for 6-8weeks (one hour each class)
- Fun dance games
- Step-by-Step professional break dance instruction
- Learning the history of b-boying & b-girling
- Practice Time
- Positive Motivation activities and discussions
- Videos (If provided TV and DVD player)
- Showcase the last day of class for parents, family, and friends to watch
Lessons are done at a local gym location, YMCA, or university/college near you. We come to you!
If your young athlete(s) is interested in private or small group break dancing b-boy or b-girl lessons. You may email us directly at: email@example.com for available class days, time, pricing, and any further inquiries.
All programs are 6-8 lessons. Once per week for 6-8 weeks (one hour each class).
*Program days, times, and pricing are subject to change. Instructor will notify parent or legal guardian as soon as possible. In addition, if your child has to cancel a class lesson because of an emergency, please call: (201) 390-8658 and notify instructor as soon as possible. Thank you.
PRIVATE GROUPS AND SMALL LESSONS
- Bring a water bottle and a small snack
- Wear comfortable sneakers
- Purchase wrist straps / wrist bands for wrist support
- Purchase knee pads that allow for full range of motion, added comfort, and mobility. Do Not buy skate boarding, biking, or rollerblading knee pads with hard plastic on it. Look for the foam or soft knee pads that can be found at Sports Authority.
- If your child has any medical conditions or needs any special accommodations for class, please notify instructor prior to dance lessons or call: (201) 390-8658.
- Parents or Legal Guardians are encouraged to stay and watch dance classes
- Be on time, come prepared, and be ready to warm-up
- Dress comfortably